From The Shartak Wiki
Possible list of wiki activities. Suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.
- Natural landmarks
- Mountain trail (?)
- Template:Locationsnav to Template:Campsnav
- Writing to a broader subject to encompass Signpost (?)
- I can't think of a good name for said broader subject. Instead, include Signpost in Writing (redirecting the former to the latter) and say something like "Users can write once on a signpost they construct with two pieces of driftwood for 1 AP..." — Elembis (talk) 04:37, 12 June 2006 (BST)
- Locations to Camp and Terrain (DONE)
- Shift tree and bushes to somewhere (?)
- Shift ruins to somewhere (?)
- Items to Melee weapons, Ranged weapons, Healing items (maybe Consumable or Restorative ?), Other items.
- Good; make it Consumable items for healing items and poisonous berries and Miscellaneous items for the others. ("Other items" raises the question "other than what?", while "Miscellaneous items" is clear. This is why I moved Category:Clans for both to Category:Clans for everyone.) — Elembis (talk) 04:37, 12 June 2006 (BST)
- Camps = Dalpok, Derby, Durham, Raktam, Shipwreck, Wiksik, York.
- Good. Category:Camps could be included in the camp navigation template and become a subcategory of Category:Locations. — Elembis (talk) 04:37, 12 June 2006 (BST)
- Actually, I think I'll reconsider this categorization. Locations seems to serve as a decent catch-all for places of note. It's not necessary to break it up any further when we have the Camp article. --Lint 06:54, 12 June 2006 (BST)
- Deletions, etc. (KINDA)