If you want to contact PS. please do it here. Thank you!
- I am requesting to add your group as a secondary clan. For Science! --Schloss Ritter 02:29, 30 October 2007 (UTC)
- Done. For Science! --Lama 02:37, 31 October 2007 (UTC)
- I would like to know if you have made any studies on the Zombified Parrot? --Cthulhu .
- I did a bit, unfortunatelly an angry tiger torn me apart while I still haven't had a lot of info. Anyway, they appear to act identically as normal ones - their attack routine is the same, they also speak (same things as reported to be said by non-zombified parrots). Full info will appear along with my publication about parrot speaking abilities and their vocabulary. --Lama 01:47, 6 November 2007 (UTC)
- Damn those angry tigers. Keep up the good work :) --Cthulhu
Greetings, scientists! As a producer of high quality fruit juices I'm often out in the wilderness, enjoying nature's creatures while gathering fruit. I read your researches with great interest. Amazing facts! If you should ever do some research in fruit juices I would be glad to assist you in any way I can. Apart from that, if any of you should ever run into me, just tell me you're from the PS and you'll get a free sample of my finest juice. Keep researching, FOR SCIENCE! Admiral ThrawnTalk! 13:47, 20 January 2008 (UTC)
I am wondering if what you thought was a new parrot feather charm was in fact old and that's why you didn't see any difference. How exactly do you define a charm as new? Did you find it immediately before, did you buy it from the trader or did you just get it from some other player? --Oktavius 18:11, 6 February 2008 (UTC)
- When I say new, I mean I found it in the jungle. That seems to me like the only way to get a truly new charm. 0000FF Beard 10:04, 7 February 2008 (UTC)