Welcome back Wulla! -Elegost 13:15, 20 September 2008 (UTC)
You Tikhon wretch.--Nuabreed 16:38, 19 May 2007 (UTC)
- Grr I'll eat your brains! --Wulla-mullung 16:40, 19 May 2007 (UTC)
- I've been planning to go there, perhaps I'll see you in the furture. --Wulla-mullung 17:56, 24 May 2007 (UTC)
Response to Eh?
Yes, they're mostly OctoLegion chaps. But we could use some native guides, porters and the like. We're hardly going to carry our own baggage.
- I'm in Derby right now, at the Inn trying to get tea. For some reason, all I'm getting is yucky coffee! --Wulla-mullung 15:21, 5 June 2007 (UTC)
- We have a vancancy for a native guide. Your invitation will be along shortly.
Much obliged for fixing the DEP spelling errors. I hadn't proofread them very well, apparently.--Black Joe 16:07, 6 June 2007 (UTC)
- No probs. --Wulla-mullung 16:17, 6 June 2007 (UTC)
- Again, thanks for the copy editing. As for fixing things in interviews, you can fix what the DEP says, but don't fix the quotes from the interviewee. Standard real-world periodical don't touch quotes, nor did the Yorkman. I figure there's no reason not abide by that tradition.--Black Joe 04:36, 7 November 2007 (UTC)
Feel free to join, any other Tikhoners are also more than welcome.--Nuabreed 22:33, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
Oh, the Expedition is a member of the Eastern Federation which you might want to join. They've got a discussion board here: http://derby.jconserv.net/index.php Join up and PM Lord Twerpington for access to our hidden area. Oh, as a welcome, I just killed your last murderer.--Nuabreed 19:47, 23 June 2007 (UTC)
nevermind. -Elegost 10:35, 26 June 2007 (UTC)
Regarding your recommendation of the "Historical articles" template (or whatever it was), I, as the person who made that page, have this to say: DELETE THAT SUCKER! :D--Black Joe 03:52, 26 November 2007 (UTC)
I've put in a very brief summery of the war, the date is probably inccorect but I will fix that as soon as I can see the records.--Etherdrifter 00:58, 23 January 2008 (UTC)