The Rakmogaki Collective
|The Rakmogaki Collective|
|Leadership:||Edward Theodore Gain, Jaws, The Munch|
|Goals:||Spreading the fear of cannibals across the entire island|
|Recruitment policy:||Any cannibal interested in making the Collective strong can join|
A Horde of Death That Will Plague the Land.
- Making the Rakmogaki Clan the strongest force on Shartak.
- Solidarity among cannibal brothers and sisters.
- Fighting together to preserve the Cannibal culture.
- Spread the fear of the cannibals to the entire island.
- Edward Theodore Gain - Holder of the bludgeon of Mal and Leader
- Jaws - Feasted on Grunk the Pale to gain his power
- The Munch - Strange Collective Leader
- Tkltchk - Kalmogal's champion
- Grunk the Pale - Charismatic young leader of the Collective
- Nihilo - Recovered the lost treasure known as the Obsidian Spear
- Narktan - Brillant strategist, with an unusual sense of humor
The Collective have no foreign allies, though several individual members have made allies with various groups and such. On a whole, the Collective are enemies with everyone but fellow cannibals.
Several Cannibal Treasures have been taken by various natives and outsiders alike. As they are found, they will be posted here.
- Cult of the Sky-Blood - The spiritual side of Rakmogak
- Bone Gnawers - A fellow cannibal warrior clan
The magical mists that separated Rakmogak from the rest of Shartak eventually evaporated a few years ago, and since then, the Collective has led numerous attacks at the mainlanders, be it natives or outsiders.
The Collective's history has been a violent one. Grunk the Pale has realized that many of the other settlements hold various treasures that the cannibals have created, and has fought to reclaim them. So far, they have recovered the Obisidan Spear, the Bludgeon of Mal, and Kalmogal's glove.
During the holy month of Kril'Mangar (Calendar dates of April 5th to May 4th), the Collective celebrate this individual by trying to feast on an enemy once per day.
What people don't realize about the Collective is that they don't care if you kill one of their members or attack their village. They'd rather keep bringing the fight to your homebase. If a cannibal was stupid enough to be killed, then he obviously deserved it, and should use his next life to try to make themself better.
Grunk the Pale passed on in late July, holding a contest to see who deserved to reign the Collective once he passed. Jaws, the Munch and Edward Theodore Gein were the winners of this contest.