April Fool's Day
From The Shartak Wiki
This is the page where we shall log the things that Simon does for us on April Fool's Day! If anyone knows what happened in a previous year, kindly edit it in. If anything happened.
April Fool's Calendar
- Players were caught wearing strange colored clothing, which would change with every reload of the character screen.
- In conjunction with Anthor's Mystery Contest, false coordinates at [-70.581,+26.430] to Anthor's whereabouts were planted in the Shartak game news. Upon arrival to the designated area, one would find a signpost that said, Sorry, Anthor's not really here. April fool's.
- A level 43 Bandit named SmashnGrab was created solely for 2008's April Fool's Day prank. Upon logging into a character on April Fool's Day, an event appear that said that their entire inventory was stolen by a bandit. However, after the next use of AP, their inventory would reappear.
- Player names were reversed on-screen.
- Movement reversed (left goes right, right goes left.. etc)